info requested on Arisaema, Biarum

hello everybody,

i got some new plants last week.  i would like some information in the
cultivation, origin etc. on the following:

Arisaema consanguineum
Ar. flavum
Ar. candidissimum var. yunannennse
Biarum marmarisense

i have 2 options: i can try to grow them indoors in my apt. or plant them in
my parents' garden, which i would not have daily access to (they live an hour
away).  i'm concerned that these are not tropical plants and would require a
cooler environment than indoors.  we are in USDA zone 6/7 here in nyc.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA