Re: aquatics

Dear Brian,
Sorry, I could not pull up this address, and a search in Geocites did not
find it either!!
This is an old name for what is now called Ctrtosperma merkusii, and A. Hay
says that A.ferox ( I used to have this, VERY spiney!) is the wild form of
this, I believe he is wrong.   Dewey has two clones of this species, which
is/used to be grown on Pacific coral atols Small islands) as food where
Colocasia will not grow, gets BIG, up to 18 ft tall!   Have you seen the
photo of mine in the MOBOT pages, I grew it to over 12 ft!!
Tried to call you a while ago, got the machine, will try again sometime.
Will be home for a few hours.
Thanks for your address, will put the box in the mail soon.