Re: aquatics

Hi.  This is definitely not my area of knowledge and didn't realize this
genus was so large and varied.  I was under the impression all were of the
spiney persuasion, and much smaller plants than these obviously are.  I
have the common C.  johnstonii and have seen a couple others in years past
that were also spiney.  So....you'll have to bear with my ignorance while
I learn about this interesting genus.  I'm really surprised at the
towering size of these guys. Thanks for the info Julius.