Re: 'Lost' Caladium sp/var.

Dear Friends,
This request goes out to all the Caladium lovers among us, and is based on
memory only!!    I am looking to replace a Caladium I once grew, I obtained
it many years ago from a good friend in Goulds, Florida, and he no longer
has it.   I would expect that some grower or collector in the S. Florida
area MAY still have it in their collection, and if so I`d love to hear from
them.   As best that I can recall it was a small plant, about the size of a
large C. humboldtii, but had slightly 'ruffled' leaves of a C. bicolor
shape, and was colored a dark purplish with lighter pinkish spots, and would
remind one of a tallish, miniature C. bicolor rubicundrum or a 'dark' C.
humboldtii.   This description may not be fully accurate as it is based on
an OLD memory, but should anyone see or have a plant of this, I`d love to
hear from them.
A wonderful page on Caladium's to 'visit' can be found in the links from the
MOBOT site--
Scroll down and click on Dr. Paul Resslar`s Caladium page, where several
super-rare species can be viewed.   LOTS of other GREAT Aroid sites to surf
Cheers and good growing,