Book: Plants of the Aroid Family by Deni Brown

Dear all,

today I received the book and there's nothing to say but that it is an
excellent book, highly recommendable to get a broad overview in this
fascinating family ! Given information are profound, yet even suited to
beginners as language is precise and not too scientific.
The only thing to criticize is that fotos are kind of shaded green and
there are not too many of them.

I do not incline to make any advertizement for companies, but the
book was delivered within 5 days to Germany via the online
bookshop Amazon.de at a great price ...

Bjørn Malkmus