Re: Burle-Marx

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Burle-Marx
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:27:39 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Al,

    Yes, the collection is partially open to the public, but I think it must
be scheduled first. I don't know exactly because I was in a special
condition, since I am helping in the preparation of a book concerning
something about Tropical Plants of Burle-Marx (it will be published by
Instituto Plantarum in a year or two), with nice photos of most plants. I
will try to discover how to schedule visitations there and will put in the
    If you like tropical aroids (and other plants), you should visit this
place, as well as the Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro. I am sure they will
worth the heat!

                                 Best wishes,