Re: experiments on amorphophallus bulbs

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: experiments on amorphophallus bulbs
  • From: Jmh98law@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:09:51 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 10/23/2000 8:57:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
metopium@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have been fertilizing all season at EACH watering with a 10x usual
 strength of Miracle Grow with amazing results. >>

Nyles -- did I read you correctly? Miracle Grow at 10 times normal strength?
What are some other opinions or experiences with such heavy feeding?

Jeanne Hannah