Re: Typhonium lindleyanum autumn treatment

  • Subject: Re: Typhonium lindleyanum autumn treatment
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:14:25 -0500 (CDT)

OK great! Thanks Julius. They are looking like little banana trees. They're
all in pots now, sitting in a tray of water on a terry-cloth covered
radiator next to my Phalaenopsis. Thank you also Brian! Can't $$ back
issues now, but I'd like to see that article sometime. Are they gonna take
over my living room?
Bonaventure

                    "Julius Boos"
                    <ju-bo@email.m       To:     Multiple recipients of list AROID-L