Re: aglaonemas

  • Subject: Re: aglaonemas
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:38:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hate to bust your bubble, they are the houseplants of the past and the present.
Future, most likely, more Aglaonemas. Certainly, those of us who have worked in
and done the interior scaping world have used these two genus as slowing
growing, light tolerant, reliables. Perhaps the tolerance to mealy bugs and
spider mites while a savior, is less than attractive in the scope of things.

Betsy