Re: Aglaonema in a Glass

  • Subject: Re: Aglaonema in a Glass
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:12:46 -0500 (CDT)

Here there is a leaf & cut petiole of a Spathiphyllum cultivar in a vase in
deep shade indoors in the same water since late May this year & although it
shows no signs of roots it looks as well as when it was cut & placed there.
Peace Lilies & all other tough aroids never die!

Please would you like to write an article say on leaf propagation in aroids
or even something off-beat to kick off the 2002 News?

Ron