Re: IAS Web-News

  • Subject: Re: IAS Web-News
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:23:13 -0500 (CDT)

Having met Jill at the show in Miami recently, I found her to be so enthusiastic and realistic. She is a neat person and I suggest that if one is inclined that they will find her very enjoyable to work with. Her enthusiasm is so refreshing and enjoyable. Without a doubt, she is a wonderful added benefit to the Newsletter and all that it engulfs. We owe her a great deal of gratitude for her efforts and her insistence upon a visual integrity for the publication. She took this task in hand treading upon territory that no other had ever been and she has done a great job. I suspect she has many ideas and plans for upcoming issues. Have no fear when dealing with her. She is a great asset to the Newsletter and for us.

This has no reflection upon our spathiphile editor who has also taken on a big task and done a good job of it. While I may disagree with him from time to time, or he with me, I have great gratitude for all of his courageous efforts to produce a timely publication for all of us to enjoy.

Betsy

Ron Iles wrote:

Folks! We are privileged to have Jill Bell as Professional Graphics Artist.   Putting the graphicked  Newsletter on our Site is one of the services she has already rendered the I.A.S.    Previously writers for the News could see their articles only in print.  Now they can see their work permanently displayed for other Members on their Site in colour.   New resources & special ideas will enhance what the IAS has to offer to its Members  It  gives increased incentive for current non-Members to join I.A.S.    It is hoped that the display of articles on-line will provide incentive for more & more wonderful writings with coloured photos & illustrations from & for fellow IAS Members.   There could be no better time for new blood & positive ideas to join & participate in our wonderfully diverse & benevolent Society.   Please join!  Please contribute.   Please - We need YOU..........................................................................................NOW! Respectfully & with hopeful thanks Ron