[aroid-l] Moderator change of e-mail address

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Moderator change of e-mail address
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@gizmoworks.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:36:42 -0500 (CDT)

Apologies for this off-topic interruption ... one of my e-mail addresses,
which has served me well for a long time (10 years?), will disappear in
the next few weeks, or whenever I can get all my stuff off that machine. I
wouldn't bother the whole list with this news, but many of you communicate
with me about Aroid-L matters directly at that address.

The OLD address: samarak@arachne.uark.edu
The NEW address: samarak@gizmoworks.com

Either will work for a while, and of course I see anything directed to
"aroid-l-owner@lists.ncsu.edu" as well.

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com