From: Leslie R. [mailto:leslier55@excite.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:58 PM
To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Epipremnum

 So, our common Pothos is Raphidophora aureus?  Botanical names are so
confused.  Is the yellow-variegated version the true coloring from the wild?
I've had a Pothos for 30 years which is solid green, no variegation (and
it's not a variegated one that's reverted to green). Leslie RuleColumbia, MO
USA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com