Re: [aroid-l] Remusatia vivipara

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Remusatia vivipara
  • From: Krzysztof Kozminski kk@kozminski.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:28:03 -0800

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 05:18 AM, Tony Avent wrote:

Very interesting on the temp. required to keep Remusatia vivipara growing
75 degrees F vs. 65 degrees F. Is this also true of the plant at those
temps, or does it go dormant for you anyway?
No, the mature plants always went dormant, but I did not pay attention to the temperature. It's the bulbils/tubercles that had no problem sprouting leaves. I know for sure that I planted them in December and kept warm since this is what was recommended on the seed envelope from Chiltern.