Re: [aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale photos

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale photos
  • From: Leslie Georgeson skinnychick2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:07:28 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the link to the photos, Susan.  Wow!  My mouth was watering as I looked at all those gorgeous plants!  Come hell or high water, I WILL be attending the show next year!  You can count on it!

Leslie

"Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com> wrote:
There are now photos of the 2003 IAS Aroid Show and Sale up on the IAS site.
http://aroid.org/show/show_images/index.html

With a convenient link to Les, if we want to thank him for those lovely
photos!
hee hee
Seriously, great job Les, Thanks!

Susan