[Aroid-l] The big Amorphophallus paeoniifolius tuber is for sale at auction

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] The big Amorphophallus paeoniifolius tuber is for sale at auction
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 00:49:49 -0400

Fellow Aroiders,

After 4 hurricanes so far this season in Florida I have decided to have a unique hurricane sale of one of my most priced Amorphophallus tubers. You have the opportunity to bid on and own the tuber of the famous Amorphophallus paeoniifolius featured at http://www.aroid.org/pollination/hyndman/index.html

You can participate in the Ebay auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4329616823&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Best regards, Scott

Scott Hyndman
Vero Beach, Florida
Growing aroids again under the very sparse hurricane stressed live oak and sabal palm hammock on the barrier island in the microclimate of USDA hardiness zone 10b.

E-mail:  hyndman@aroid.org
Home page:  http://www.aroid.org/