[Aroid-l] aroid tuber distribution

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] aroid tuber distribution
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:19:15 -0400

I'm planning to distribute (for sale) my excess tuberous aroid material over
the
next few weeks/months.  I expect I'll probably do it in 3 or 4 batches,
otherwise
if I were to wait till I have everything ready, it would be another 6
months.

In the distribution there will be material of Amorphophallus,
Pseudodracontium,
Typhonium, Arisaema, and probably a few other odd genera.

Some of you may remember that I announced here on Aroid-l that anyone
passing
through North Carolina this summer could stop by and participate in my
aroid-purging party.
I 'purged' quite a bit of material over the summer, so my distribution lists
this
fall will have many items in very small quantities.

Instead of sending repeated offers via Aroid-l, I'm going to generate a list
of
interested individuals and use that list to notify people of availabiltiy.

So if you are interested in getting your name on the tuber distribution
list, please
email me directly at alan_galloway@bellsouth.net with your name and email
address
in the body of the message.....that way I can just cut and paste to creat
the list.
Also it will make it a lot easier on me if you put 'Tuber distribution' for
the
subject line.

For those that are regular trading partners, please send your emails so that
I can
be sure to have an accurate and up to date list.

Please do NOT hit the reply button to this message as it will clog up
Aroid-l and
create unnecessary work for Steve.

thanks,
Alan