Re: [Aroid-l] overseas shipping

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] overseas shipping
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:52:26 -0400

depends on where you send from and where it is going. e.g. africa to USA harder than brazil to portugal. I'd begin by asking the receiving end to do their homework and find out what is required by their govenment.

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran

>>> staylor@brevardparks.com 10/4/2005 1:08 PM >>>
> I know that I have seen postings re. how to get permits to ship
> plant materials overseas.. can someone remind me of how to get the
> necessary permit(s)?
D. Scott Taylor

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list