Re: [Aroid-l] help for novice

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] help for novice
  • From: "Noel Crisler" ncrisler@cox.net
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:39:16 -0400

thanks so much for the advice!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 4:20 PM

From: Noel Crisler <ncrisler@cox.net>
should A. Paeonifolius , after dying down, stay in the pot?

Well, I'm no expert, but have kept mine in it's pot - allowed to go
totally dry; kept inside in normal room temps until spring, when I
repot into a larger pot with fresh media as signs of new growth
become evident.  This seems to have worked fine for the 3 years I've
had it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list