AW: [Aroid-l] Frank`s Xanthosoma ID

  • Subject: AW: [Aroid-l] Frank`s Xanthosoma ID
  • From: "FrankBln" f_h_bln@gmx.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:20:51 +0200

Thanks to you both for your quick replies. I thought X.sagittifolium has greenish leaves. The one I have has dark blueish/green leaves. But maybe it is just a variation. I found this photograph on the web which says that it depicts a X. lindenii "purpurea". The plant on the picture resembles very much my specimen. You think it is mistyped?

http://www.lorescotropicalplants.homestead.com/Xanthosoma_lindenii__Purpurea_.JPG

Best

Frank