[Aroid-l] Am. albus offset care

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Am. albus offset care
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:57:45 -0400

In past years I've left my Am. albus offsets attached to the tubers
until I planted them, but this year that turns out to be somewhat

Do these thin, snaky offsets have a good survival rate if separated from
the mother tuber after harvesting or will a large percentage of them
dessicate (when stored in a paper bag)?

Ken Mosher

Aroid-l mailing list