[Aroid-l] Am. mossambicensis available (was Am. albus offset care)

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Am. mossambicensis available (was Am. albus offset care)
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:41:10 -0400

BTW I still have 4 nice Am. mossambicencis stolon/offsets (Am. swynnertonii from Wilbert 2002, thanks!). They are sitting bare on a windowsill for almost 2 weeks and are nice & plump. Repond privately bonaventure@optonline.net
The trick is not to let them sit on the parent tuber when it is replanted. They must be removed just prior to planting. That is the best strategy.

Wilbert