[Aroid-l] Aroideana Vol. 29, 2006

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana Vol. 29, 2006
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:20:51 +0000

Dear Friends,

I have only just received my copy of the latest Aroideana, Derek, a salute to you, sir, GREAT JOB! A GREAT achievement of blending 'popular' articles w/ the technical! I`ll be sitting and reading this journal all day today!
All I can say to those of you 'out there' who have not received their copy as yet either because it just has not arrived with this great mail system of ours, or WORSE because you all have not bothered to send a few $$ and join us in th IAS, is---'Nelly nelly boo boo, Neh ne neh ne neh ne!!!!!"

Aroid-l mailing list