[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus imports from Thailand

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus imports from Thailand
  • From: plantguy@zoominternet.net
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:08:58 -0400

Hello to the Amorphophallus lovers out there everywhere!!  After a couple of years without importing any aroids (although I imported a lot of South African lovelies) I think I might try a few more Amorphs from Thailand.  If anyone is interested in going in on an order for any of the following species, please let me know by e-mailing me personally.

Am. corrugatus
Am. kachinensis
Am. longituberosus
Am. macrorhizus
Am. opertus
Am. scaber
Am. yunnanensis

I imported from this person a couple of years ago and I know that many of you got some of these tubers.  I hope they have all done well for you.  I also realize that most of these are pretty common, except for one or two, but I toss this out there to any new members that want to get some impressive tubers for a decent price.  In general, all of these are blooming size, although I did ask him to make smaller ones available as well.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at:  plantguy@zoominternet.net and I will send you the particulars.

Hope everyone had a great season of growing this year,

Dan
zone 6a
Gibsonia, PA