Re: [Aroid-l] unknown Philodendron, help ID

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] unknown Philodendron, help ID
  • From: "Bluesea" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:31:56 -0400

Eric, I think this is the same Philo that was discussed here some months ago. I believe it's a hybrid called 'Big Red' or something similar.
Someone in south Fla posted a photo of a very large group in the ground. They will probably post here with more info. I have this Philo,
altho my leaves are a bit more narrow than those in the photo.

central Fla
Aroid-l mailing list