[Aroid-l] Alan's 2006 tuber distribution

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Alan's 2006 tuber distribution
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:00:46 -0400

In preparation for my upcoming annual tuber distribution I'm updating my email list.
I had several issues with my home computer this past year and have had to
reconstruct my mailing list from several backups, and I suspect a few people that
had been on my list were lost in the disk crashes.

Last Wednesday night, I sent an email to my current distribution list. If you
received that email, you are on the list and no need to reply to this email.

If you did not receive the email I sent last week, your name was lost in
one of the disk crashes.

If you would like to be added to my distribution list, please drop me an email
at: alan_galloway@bellsouth.net and I'll add you back to my list.
Please do NOT hit the 'Reply' button to this message!!!!

I expect to have my tuber distribution sometime in November.
I don't expect to have as many species for sale this year, as I have in
years past, but what I will have available will primarily be newly described
species. If you want to read about these new species and see pics of
them, please be sure to get the 2006 Aroideana journal. If you're not
an IAS member, please see http://www.aroid.org/society/aroideana.html
to find out how to join and receive the journal.

thanks,

Alan