Re: [Aroid-l] Mardy's big aroids

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Mardy's big aroids
  • From: Ron Kaufmann kaufmann@sandiego.edu
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:23:48 -0700

Hi John et al.,

    Very impressive results!!

    To me, the unknown Anthurium resembles A. angamarcanum.  Tom and I talked about
this species last month, and I'm basically representing my understanding of what he
told me about the type specimen and the confusion about naming with regard to this
species.  John - if you are in touch with Mardy, please let him know that I'd be
happy to drive up to Vista and look at the plant in person some time.

John Banta wrote:

> Mardy wants to share his happy results in growing Anthurium veitchii,
> warocqueanum and an unknown. Any ideas on the unidentified one would be
> appreciated.  banta

Aroid-l mailing list