Philodendron corrugatum Croat

  • Subject: Philodendron corrugatum Croat
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:12:39 -0500

I've got another specimen for which I can't find technical information.  The species is Philodendron corrugatum Croat.  (see photo)  All I've learned is the species was described in 1997 and is most concentrated in Ecuador but also found in Colombia, Peru and northern and northwestern Brazil.  If anyone knows anything useful regarding this species I'd appreciate knowing that information including blade size, growth rate, etc.  Obviously, I'd love to get a copy of the scientific description.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

We collect and grow many rare and
exotic tropical plants and orchids.  Take
the "Rainforest Tour" at:
http://www.exoticrainforest.com/atriumentrancelarge.htm