ID Center updated

  • Subject: ID Center updated
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:51:16 +0200

Yesterday I updated the Aroid ID Center, check what's new
You can access it from these url:
Many people send unidentified plants to Aroid-L discussion list and that's good,
because they get immediate answers,
but when no one can identify the plant I post it in the ID Center
I encourage everybody who has unknown aroids to send their photos min 300x300 px
to the ID Center. The email is abri1973@wp.pl
I also encourage aroid websites to add a link to the ID Center
Marek Argent
Aroid-L mailing list