Sent: 10/14/2007 12:33:33 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Hard to find Amorphophallus

Hi, I'm new to the forum and need help... I'm a college student and have only been growing plants for about 5 years and I'm completely addicted to Aroids! I especially enjoy Amorphophallus and Alocasia, which is were my problem comes in to play. I have a nice collection of both species but i want to expand my collection, and it seems that no one really sells the more hard to find species of either group... i don't know where to look. I am a college kid so i can't spend a lot of money importing a rare plant ( i wish i could) so I'm coming to the experts asking for advice... Does anyone have a place where i could get some semi-rare Amorphophallus? the only place i can remember selling these type of plants was worldwidetropicals but they closed. I'm looking for species like Lambii,  Hirtus,  Maxwellii, tinekeae, johnsonii, hirsutus, muelleri, Nanus, Napiger, ect. Help!?

Aroid-L mailing list