Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:45:34 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus soil/dormancy list
From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
To: Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

Well, I didnt write it. But it is very nice none the less! I was hoping that by submitting it here, maybe we could use our collective knowledge to fill in some of the blanks. And even add a colum for growth requirements because some amorph's are very different in that they go dormant when it gets hot instead of the other way around like most other plants. This list was emailed to me from a friend in Russia and he got it from a friend in Germany, from there I dont know who else may have had it or who wrote it. So I figured I'd post it here and share the wealth of knowledge contained within and see if maybe we can expound on it. Otherwise just enjoy it and feel free to pass it along to any of your frinde that may be interested in it.
Erin