Re: IAS presentation

  • Subject: Re: IAS presentation
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Marc,

Aloha and mahalo (thank you) for forwarding these to the members' pages.

I regret that I was not able to make your lecture, as I have a keen interest in the pollination of Araceae.  I especially love the interconnections of the natural pollinators and the co-evolved lives of organisms in habitat.

Thank you again...I am a fan and very grateful for your work.  Can links to your pdf papers be similarly posted?