Dracontium amazonense

  • Subject: Dracontium amazonense
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

I have a Dracontium amazonense that I wrote about before. Now it has grown a new leaf alongside the one it had all season. I thought these grew durring the year and then went dormant for the winter months. So first should it be growing a new leaf (a bigger one at that) and second when should/how should I let /make it go dormant?
Thank you.

Aroid-L mailing list