ID help needed

I'm sure Julius will chime in on this one but the plant looks exactly like the specimen I have of Philodendron xanadu Croat, Mayo and Boos that was used in the original research for the publication of the species.  Julius gave it to me two years ago at the IAS show in Miami.

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Philodendron%20xanadu%20pc.html

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

Susan B wrote:
I've had this plant at least 5 years, has never bloomed, survives neglect for years on end.
Any spots on the leaves are dust/rain.
Susan

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas