Re: Philodendron spiritus-sancti

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron spiritus-sancti
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:41:28 +0200

Dear Steve and Tom (and aroid photographers),

We misunderstood each other. Steve posted a photo of Ph. spiritus-sancti asking who took this photo.
I replied to this post sending photos of Ph. campii because I would like to publish them and I also don't know
who took these photos I got from someone. I attach again these photos of Ph. campii, maybe I'll get the answer
from the photographer.

Best,
Marek