Amorphophallus bulbifer

  • Subject: Amorphophallus bulbifer
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 18:59:31 +0200

I have 2 bulbils of Amorphophallus bulbifer.
One of the leaves already withered, the other one is still green.
Please tell me what to do with the bulbils.
Should they go dormant as tubers
or to plant them immediately into soil and water them?
In other words should I treat them as tubers or as seeds?
Aroid-L mailing list