Aroideana Articles Online

  • Subject: Aroideana Articles Online
  • From: Albert M Huntington <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

  As Steve Lucas has recently announced some new features on aroid.org including personal logins for IAS members and the IAS Trading Post, I would like to introduce one additional feature recently approved by the IAS Board of Directors.

  Paul Resslar's very useful database of Aroideana articles has long been available on the website, but we have this morning released an augmented version which displays abstracts or summaries from most articles and enables the purchase of electronic downloads of most articles through paypal.  Articles under 3 pages long ( which includes a surprisingly large number of older horticulturally oriented material ) are available without charge as a benefit of IAS membership to those members who have registered for a personal login.

  Most parts of volumes 1-31 are available at this time, with the exception of some of the longer articles.

  Please go to http://www.aroid.org/aroideana/ and give it a try.  I would like to warn you that the software behind this feature may be a little buggy, as it is rather complicated and also brand new.  Please refer any problems you may have to me personally for a quick resolution.

Best regards,
Albert Huntington

Aroid-L mailing list