Pothoid?? Identification, please

  • Subject: Pothoid?? Identification, please
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:08:49 -0700

Greetings!

I received a cutting of an unknown aroid, originally labeled as a Pothos. I am thinking it is in the Pothoideae, but could easily be mistaken. Attached are two photos of my cutting and one of the parent plant. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

Endangered Species

Ecological Studies

Bioassessment

Invasive Species

Plankton

Phycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ VANCOUVER

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM