Re: Greetings from Cuba

  • Subject: Re: Greetings from Cuba
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:30:19 -0500

Dear Pedro:

            I believe that your cultivated plant is Typhonium and I am going to post your message to Aroid-L, our electronic chat space so that others may see this and comment on it.

            I am impressed with your English. Do you happen to know Alejandro Palmarola?

Tom

Aroiders:

            Can someone give Pedro a better identification of this plant?

Tom