Fwd: Anthurium gouache

  • Subject: Fwd: Anthurium gouache
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:46:33 -0400

Hi guys
Wow, this board has been quite dead - hope there hasn't been a nuclear blast and I haven't heard about it! Hope everybody is doing well.
Some of you have met Sascha, who was with me at the IAS show in Miami. She's an artist, and she was excited to see all the plants, and she has decided to start painting some aroids. Here is her first one. (If photographs are not welcome here, please tell me a better way to approach this) - She'd love to hear comments, and impressions, of this. It's an Anthurium painted with gouache (similar to watercolor.)
Her email is robotswan@gmail.com, if you'd like to contact her directly.
As for the show - I picked up a few Anchomanes welwitschii - man, those things are WEIRD! I was wondering if anyone here grows any other species? I'd love to try out some of the others.
Best, Jude

Aroid-L mailing list