Re: Amorph titanum video

  • Subject: Re: Amorph titanum video
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:06:19 -0400

Hello,
Apparently Tindara holds the record for the largest Titanum bloom, and it is said they are the largest Titanum grower in the US. On the back of the DVD it says "Titanum in the US" so I just put one and one together. But again, I'm sure I'm ignorant about something, as well.
Would love to see if getting a captioned/subtitled version is possible.
Jude

Excuse my ignorance, but what does Tindara Orchids have to do with anything?  Titanum in the US surely owes most to Jim Symonâs efforts.  Derek