Re: Urgent Request from Tom Croat, a strange new collection (fwd)

  • Subject: Re: Urgent Request from Tom Croat, a strange new collection (fwd)
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 00:40:42 -0400

Good evening,
I don't know how many of you were at the Miami IAS show, but there was one vendor selling Aglaonema costatum. I bought the "mother plant" and will be happy to take pictures. I do not know if there are any flowers hiding beneath the foliage, but I will check tomorrow. I wonder, does anybody else grow this plant? It was the first time I had seen this, and of course had to have it.
Tom, did you see this plant? If so, do you still desire photos?
Best, Jude

(Note that if you just reply to this message, it won't go to Tom, but
rather to either the entire list [most likely] or me. I will of course
forward anything that comes to me to Tom, but just be aware that if you
want to communicate with Tom directly you'll have to change the address
manually to Tom's e-mail, Thomas.Croat@mobot.org )

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com