Pseudodracontium ID part 1

  • Subject: Pseudodracontium ID part 1
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone want to take a guess at this?  I'm sure many of you know, back when I got it, it was only called Pseudodracontium Silver Leaf.  I'm looking for the proper name for it, and I didn't see any silver leaved plants on the Pseudodracontium page on the IAS site.

PS, I'll be selling it on ebay...

Aroid-L mailing list