Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 118, Issue 14 / unidentified Anthurium from Ecuagenera

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 118, Issue 14 / unidentified Anthurium from Ecuagenera
  • From: "S.M. Wellinga" <s.m.wellinga@symphyto.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:54:54 +0200

Hi Tom,

It is nice to hear that there is a good chance that you may be able to positively ID my unknown Anthurium by means of pictures of its habit, even while information on its inflorescences is lacking. I will make photographs of the plant this weekend, and share them with you, along with measurements of its leaf blades, petioles, geniculae etc.

Question: to where should I upload my pictures? I have seen on several occasions that pictures sent as attachments to the list got scrubbed, so this is obviously not the right way.

As to your question about the husband of your first cousin, Burt Wellinga, I sent you a message to your Mobot mail address.

With best regards,

Simon M. Wellinga
Heerenveen, The Netherlands / EU

Op 30 sep. 2014, om 00:30 heeft aroid-l-request@www.gizmoworks.com het volgende geschreven: