A quistion about Arisaema's dormancy

  • Subject: A quistion about Arisaema's dormancy
  • From: adam <adammzx@126.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 14:17:18 +0800 (CST)

Hello my dear Aroiders,

I've planted various kind of Arisaema and some Amorphophallus in my home. Though I planted many aroids, a problem nearly drive me crazy, that's thier dormancy. You know I cold not leave them in a dry environment, because they will die from dewatering; and also they will be roten in a wet environment too. Now even worse, the winter is comming, most of the Arisaema begin to dormancy.

I crave anybody can give me some advice about keepping my Arisaeam's tubers alive in dormancy.

Thank you for any feed back.

Zhengxu Ma

Aroid-L mailing list