Thrips and other things...

Dear aroidelers,

    Thanks to all of you that sent me those usefull comments about thrips.
I'm still choosing the most appropriate method (or mixture of methods) to
me. I found out that some plants (like Arisarum) are more strongly
affected by the thrips infestation than others. By the other way, my
plants of Urospatha sagittifolia had lots of these hatefull
invertebrates and didn't seem to be affected at all. In fact, one of the
most seriously infestated plant is flowering right now (Julius, are you
there? Your method for growing them worked!!) , and seem very healthy.

Sincerely,

Eduardo.