Re: Small Aroids

Tom,
Thanks for the clarification. It's interesting that it could at one point
look so small and suddenly put on a growth spurt. In my limited experience,
Anthuriums have been fairly steady growers.

Carlo

At 01:05 AM 10/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Carlo:  The new species name that I was referring to was that of
>Anthurium besseae Croat, a neat Anthurium sect. Cardiolonchium from
>Bolivia which will be named in honor of Libby Besse in Sarasota.
>	Tom
Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email: CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.