Re: Am.dormancy

> Would it be better to let the cold send them into submission or to let
> them go dry? (Cold being no lower than 25 deg.F)

Kevin,

Your konjacs are still awake most likely because they have not developed
mature tubers. My vote is to keep them warm and awake to assure that tuber
growth has taken place. Once tubers have grown they probably will go
dormant on their own. Without tubers you will have no konjacs next
year!

Don