RE: Kaichen Website

> I have accessed this new site of mr. Chen Yi and found it to be slow in
> the extreme, especially trying to open the photos, which often partly
> failed and showed partly scrambled photos. Although it is said in the

Wilburt and others,

I looked at the site yesterday and again just moments ago, and had no
difficulty opening images. It is sometimes a little slow i.e. 10 or 15
seconds to load an image, but that is a problem that can be had with any
site periodically. Admittedly I am accessing the net through T3 lines.

I am willing to download and send a few images to any of you who might be
having difficulty.

 Don