Re: Las Vegas, horticulturally speaking

Anyone who likes masses of flower and plants should see the display
in the Bellagio hotel. If you are lucky enough to be there when they
are changing it, you will witness an amazing event (it's all
automated.)

The Las Vegas Water Dept. has a very nice demonstration garden in
the northern part of the city. I understand that there is a nice
garden on the campus of UNLV.

The cactus and succulent garden at the Mars chocolate factory (I
think it's called the Ethel M Garden, or something like that.) Is
beautiful and well worth a visit.

Sorry, but probably few aroids included in the above.

Sue Haffner, Fresno CA